New Balance Made in USA 998 V1
Shelflife Online Store presents the New Balance Made in USA 998 V1 - Grey/Black - U998GB.
A true embodiment of New Balance's timeless design and performance innovation returns to the MADE in USA lineup. The original 998, released in 1993, was the first shoe to utilize ABZORB cushioning. This revolutionary step forward in shock absorption was matched visually with a sleek update to the classic 99X series look. The MADE in USA 998 features a seasonal grey colourway, 'grey matter', with premium hairy suede, mesh, and nubuck upper construction.
Material: Pig Suede, Mesh and nubuck upper
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges. Please note that no returns or exchanges are accepted on raffle or products with a pre-communicated release date including Jordan, Dunk, Air Max 1 and also bulk spraypaint orders.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R100 (From your door back to our warehouse).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here