Kader x adidas Samba ADV
Shelflife Online Store presents the Kader x adidas Samba ADV - Core Black/Brown/Gum - IF9235.
An icon infused with Kader's style.
Kader Sylla mixes a laid-back style and control for days with pop, power, and personality. The Samba ADV x Kader evolves the classic silhouette with unique details inspired by subtle nods to Kader's family roots in Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa. Evolving his colour palette to a rich black and brown motif with the Samba's signature gum rubber sole, Kader's Samba design features a tumbled leather and premium suede construction with a hidden inner pocket inspired by the '90s skate shoe design. Infusing signature details and classic lines, the Samba ADV features an upgraded T-toe design with two layers of Adituff toe reinforcement, allowing feel, flick, and durability. Aesthetically crafted by Kader to reflect his style, the Samba' ADV offers functionality for skateboarding with a moulded sockliner, stabilising tongue wings, and a grippy cupsole for feel and board control.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges. Please note that no returns or exchanges are accepted on raffle or products with a pre-communicated release date including Jordan, Dunk, Air Max 1 and also bulk spraypaint orders.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R100 (From your door back to our warehouse).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here