Jason Markk Repel
Shelflife Online Store presents the Jason Markk Repel JM03. The Jason Markk Repel creates a durable, breathable barrier that effectively repels liquids and stains. Repel's water-based formula is safe to use on all materials like suede, nubuck, leather, nylon and canvas. It’s basically a force field for shoes. The material should be clean and dry prior to application. Hold bottle upright 6' to 8” from shoe, spray evenly covering the entire area of the shoe. Do not oversaturate. Use a cloth to dab and soak up any excess product. Allow to completely dry/cure for 24 hours or more. After the first coat has dried, repeat steps and apply a second coat. Before exposing to liquid, make sure shoes have completely dried. Tip: The longer you allow Repel to cure, the stronger the repellency. Buy your Jason Markk Repel JM03 online! Worldwide shipping and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here