Yeezy Boost 380 'Blue Oat'
The Yeezy Boost 380 gets a new colourway this weekend!
The Yeezy Boost 380 Blue Oat features an upper composed of multi-toned re-engineered Primeknit in a sock-like construction, providing a snug yet adaptable fit. The translucent monofilament window is woven into the upper, adding visual interest and breathability. A re- engineered full-length BOOST midsole elevates the cushioning experience, offering optimal comfort where consumers need it most. The herringbone rubber outsole offers unique design cues and improved traction.
The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat' drops 25 July for the retail price of R3999 via online raffle only! Please note: this raffle is collect and pay in-store only and we cannot offer delivery for this release.
Sizes: UK5, UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11, UK11.5.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase one pair of the adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat'.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair from the adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from Monday 20th of July until Thursday 10am on the 23rd of July 2020. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 11am on the 23rd of July, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 24th of July 11am to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair from the adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat' in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat' will cost R3999 each and is payable via in-store collection only. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas Yeezy Boost 380 - 'Blue Oat'.
10. By signing up to this raffle you accept that Shelflife has the right to publish your name to its followers on @Shelflifestore Instagram, Facebook and Twitter if you are chosen as a winner.
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.