Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’
Similar vibes to the ‘Lemon Twist’ high from a couple weeks back, the Nike Dunk Low for Women arrives this week in an equally beautiful ‘Lime Ice’ makeup.
Akin to other iteration of the made-for-basketball model, an assuming tone takes over the smooth leather base. Faint rose, then, allows for an eye-catching ‘Lime Ice’ to animate overlays around the toe, along the tongue and across the heel; it also appears on the outsole. Differentiating itself from the handfuls of two-tone styles to surface throughout 2021, the forthcoming Nike Dunk‘s upper boasts a bluish ‘Ghost’ hue at the profile swooshes and “NIKE” branding on the tongue
The Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’ drops this week for R1899 via online raffle only! The raffle opens 13 September at 7pm for 1 hour only. Delivery and collection available.
Winners contacted 14 September before 3pm. Delivery/collection from 16 September.
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of the Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’ in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link with your details from 7pm on Monday the 13th of September until 8pm. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. Your entry is valid only if the following requirements are met:
• You have a valid Shelflife account with the email address matching the one used for the raffle entry
• Your valid delivery address is saved to the Shelflife account before entering the raffle.
• You have not entered multiple times with the same name, email address or ID number.
• You are residing in South Africa.
6. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced between 10am and 3pm on the 14th of September, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Thursday 16th to make payment for their online order at the store they selected on the raffle entry form.
7. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
8. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of the Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’ in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
9. The Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’ costs R1899 and is payable via online order and collection. All info is contained in the winning email. Any customer who does not pay without notice will be removed from future raffles.
10. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Women’s Dunk Low - ‘Lime Ice’.
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
You and only you the raffle winner can collect the item in-store with a copy of your ID.
You cannot send someone to collect on your behalf - under no circumstances.
You may not change your collection method to online delivery.
Should you not collect your item, your pair will be re-raffled.
Anyone who does not collect on Thursday 16 September without notice will be removed from future raffles.