Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’
Nike expand on their Dunk range with a new ‘Scrap’ variation of the classic.
This Nike Dunk Low comes constructed in a mix of mesh, leather, and suede materials featuring a Mint Green hue with Beige and Tan hues used on the overlays along with a White leather Swoosh and Black appearing on the tongue and heels. A White midsole atop a Gum rubber outsole completes the design.
The Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’ drops this week for R2099 via online raffle only. The raffle opens 25 August at 7pm for 1 hour only. Delivery and collection available.
Winners contacted 26 August before 3PM. Collection/delivery from 29 August (online and JHB), 30 August for CPT.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of the Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’ in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link with your details from 7pm on Wednesday the 25th of August until 8pm. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. Your entry is valid only if the following requirements are met:
• You have a valid Shelflife account with the email address matching the one used for the raffle entry
• Your valid delivery address is saved to the Shelflife account before entering the raffle.
• You have not entered multiple times with the same name, email address or ID number.
• You are residing in South Africa.
6. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced between 10am and 3pm on the 26th of August, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Sunday 29th to make payment (JHB and online), or 30 August (CPT) for their online order at the store they selected on the raffle entry form.
7. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
8. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of the Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’ in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
9. The Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’ costs R2099 and is payable via online order and collection. All info is contained in the winning email. Any customer who does not pay without notice will be removed from future raffles.
10. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Dunk Scrap - ‘Sea Glass’
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
You and only you the raffle winner can collect the item in-store with a copy of your ID.
You cannot send someone to collect on your behalf - under no circumstances.
You may not change your collection method to online delivery.
Should you not collect your item, your pair will be re-raffled.
Anyone who does not collect without notice will be removed from future raffles.