Air Jordan 3 'True Blue and Copper' Raffle
With 2023 marking the 20th anniversary of Michael Jordan’s final retirement from the game, you would expect that his Jordan Brand family will be honouring the milestone in many ways.
Throwing it all the way back to 2001, Originally worn by Michael Jordan during his debut season in Washington, fans have been waiting a long, long time for the Air Jordan 3 ‘True Blue & Copper’ to hit retail shelves. Well, it looks like the wait is finally over, with the Air Jordan 3 PE model scheduled to release this weekend.
The sneakers feature white tumbled leather across the uppers,
contrasted with elephant print overlays and blue accents to nod to the
Washington Wizards and the player exclusive MJ wore during his tenure.
The sneakers bare a resemblance with the much-loved "True Blue"
colourway, save for the copper eyelets and Jumpman embroidery to keep in
line with the player exclusive.
In honour of this iconic drop, we've partnered with Hoops 4 Hope (H4H)- a non-profit organization started in 1995, which has succeeded in creating an innovative sports-based leadership curriculum that supports youth development in local communities to address modern social challenges. Powered by the spirit of Ubuntu and the joy of sport, H4H "provides young people with the fundamentals and opportunities necessary to be happy, healthy, and safe both emotionally and physically."
The Air Jordan 3 “True Blue & Copper” releases on the 24th of June for R3899, and drops at Shelflife via online and live store raffles.
The Online raffle opens on Thursday the 22nd of June at 7pm, for one hour only.
Live store raffles take place this Saturday the 24th of June in CPT and JHB. Armbands handed out at 9:30am, raffles start at 10am.
Sizes In-store and Online: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11, UK12.
A PORTION OF ALL PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO HOOPS 4 HOPE ALONG WITH 6 PAIRS OF AJ3'S.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to everyone in South Africa ONLY.
By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and
email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the
opportunity to buy one pair of the Air Jordan 3 "True Blue & Copper" in your size and selected colourway at the given date and
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link with your details from 7 pm until 8 pm. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. Your entry is valid only if the following requirements are met:• You have a valid Shelflife account with an email address matching the one used for the raffle entry• Your valid delivery address is saved to the Shelflife account before entering the raffle.• You have not entered multiple times with the same name, email address or ID number.• You are residing in South Africa.
6. The winners will be drawn randomly and contacted and invoiced between 10 am and 12 pm on the 23rd of June, via email only (please ensure the email you created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Saturday the 24th of June to make payment for their online order.
7. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase the size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
8. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of the Air Jordan 3 "True Blue & Copper" in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
9. The Air Jordan 3 "True Blue & Copper" is R3899 and is payable via online order only. All info is contained in the winning email.
10. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 3 "True Blue & Copper".
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
Any customer who does not pay without notice will be removed from future raffles.