The final installment from the adidas CONSORTIUM4D series is an inhouse model. This follows on from SNS, Invincible, Foot Patrol and KITH earlier in the season.
The inhouse CONSORTIUM4D is built around innovation featuring a high-performance midsole that embodies adidas’ enduring commitment to pioneering technologies, innovative designs and collaborative thinking. This is the first of its kind to utilise Digital Light Synthesis technology.
The Result is a lattice-like midsole created from light, air and liquid, taking the form of over 20,000 structs that can be individually tuned to maximize control on energy return. Designed to optimize the running experience like no other midsole before it, CONSORTIUM4D technology is a combination of craftmanship, athlete-driver data and sporting excellence.
The adidas CONSORTIUM4D 4D Futurecraft Runner will drop exclusively at Shelflife CPT & JHB on the 21st of November via live raffle at 9h30am for the retail price of R6999.00
Sizes: UK6.5, UK7.5, UK8.5, UK9.5, UK10.5
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 0930am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 0900am to 09h30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 0930am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the adidas CONSORTIUM4D 4D Futurecraft Runner.