Yeezy Boost 750 Triple Black - Online Purchase Raffle Competition
The long awaited and highly anticipated "Triple Black" Yeezy Boost 750 designed by Kanye West for adidas Originals is releasing at Shelflife Store this Saturday 19 December!
It is an in-store only release, on a queue first come first serve system - and the queue has already begun!
We have, however, got ONLY ONE pair available which we have allocated to our online customers. This pair will be available for purchase to one lucky customer, drawn at random from our online entry form submissions.
You can enter via Facebook and or Twitter by liking & sharing our compeition post on Facebook, and or liking and retweeting our compeittion post on Twitter - and then CLICKING HERE to fill in all your details very accuarately.
Entries are open NOW and close tomorrow ( Friday 18 December at 5PM )
Terms and conditions:
- The online entry form has to be filled out with the participants’ correct details
- Competition is open for entries worldwide
- Entries open Thursday 17 December
- Entries close Friday 18 December at 3PM CAT.
- The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Friday 18 December at 5PM CAT
- The winner will be announced on Shelflife’s Twitter and Facebook accounts and contacted directly to discuss payment after being selected.
- The winner will be eligable to purchase their size online and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
- Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the YEEZY BOOST 750.