This year’s festival is expanding to encompass five dance floors, enabling CTEMF to showcase a greater breadth of our country’s incredible talent alongside some of SA's favourite, international music icons. Joining Âme from Germany is none other than the legendary, Till von Sein (Suol, Dirt Crew and more) and Mobilee posterboy, Re.you.
Local additions to the lineup include bass legends, Haezer and Grimehouse alongside a highly anticipated It Came From The Jungle showcase for all the bass heads in the audience while Cape Town’s own, Killer Robot and The Fogshow add some serious weight on the Techno front. SA Hip Hop hero YoungstaCPT will perform live in front of his home town crowd.
For this upcoming event Shelflife has joined forces with CTEMF to give away an electrifying prize. To enter simply purchase your CTEMF tickets at Shelflife CPT in Longmarket Street and you will be entered into the raffle draw to win our CTEMF x Shelflife prize.
Tickets will be on sale from the 25th of January 2017 at 167 Longmarket Street, Cape Town for R500 each.
- CTEMF crew neck
- CTEMF Bag
- CTEMF pillow cases
- CTEMF cap
- A pair of sneakers from Shelflife up to the value of R2500.00
- Shelflife R1000 gift voucher
- You must purchase your CTEMF tickets from Shelflife CPT (167 Longmarket Street, Cape Town), no online purchases will be accepted for the raffle draw.
- The raffle draw will conclude on the 10th of February 2017, winner will be chosen shortly after closing.
- You must bring your CTEMF ticket when claiming your Shelflife prize.
Peanut Butter Wolf
Portable aka Bodycode
TILL VON SEIN