adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Synth' [sin-th] (Releasing 20 July)
1. noun. Short for synthesizer, an electronic musical instrument (typically operated by a keyboard) that produces a wide variety of sounds by generating and combining signals of different frequencies.
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Hyperspace' [hi-per-spay-s]
1. noun. A space of more than three dimensions. In science fiction, it is a space-time continuum in which it is possible to travel faster than light.
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Beluga' [beh-loo-gah]
adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Tephra' [teff-ra]
1. noun. A rock fragment or particle ejected by a volcanic eruption.
adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 'Geode' [jee-ode]
adidas Yeezy Boost 700 'Mauve' [mow-v]
1. noun. A pale purple color. It was also the pale purple aniline dye prepared by William H. Perkin in 1856, making it the first synthetic dyestuff.
1. noun. A tendency to do nothing or remain unchanged.
1. adjective. Relating to or using signals or information represented by a continuously variable physical quantity such as spatial position, voltage, etc.
1. noun. Most likely a reference to Vantablack, a material developed by Surrey NanoSystems in the UK and one of the darkest substances known. It absorbs up to 99.96 percent of visible light.
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 'Turtle Dove' [turr-tell-duh-v]
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Lundmark' [lund-marck]
adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Antlia' [ant-lee-ah]
1. noun. A constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere. It means “pump” in Latin. The constellation is so named because it was said to resemble an air pump.
Yeezy Desert Boot - 'Wakame' [wah-kah-may]