The future of Air looks seriously appealing with the corduroy upper, featuring in an array of different colourways. Light yellow is contrasted by grey, pink and blue before a dark green coloured mudguard circles the shoe. As the name would suggest, the Sean Wotherspoon Air Max 1/97 showcases a fusion of two iconic silhouettes. A chunky Air Max 1 midsole gives a totally unique look to this silhouette. To complete the design, a colour blocking outsole mirrors the colourway of the upper and a velcro attachment features on the tongue.
The Nike Air Max 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon will drop on Saturday the 24th of March via live raffle at 9h30am in our CPT & JHB store along with an online raffle from our online store. Please see below for more info.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg between before 0930am.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 0830am to 09h30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 0930am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store ato purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1.
ONLINE RAFFLEShelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1 silhouette dropping this Saturday the 24th of March.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy the Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with www.shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with www.shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile on www.shelflife.co.za, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated links below with your details from 15h00 pm on Monday 19th of March until 15h00 pm on 22nd of March 2018. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced on the afternoon of the 22nd of March, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday the 23rd of March 12h00pm to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swop sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1will cost R2399.00 each and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Sean Wotherspoon x Nike Air Max 97/1.
ENTER NOW - Online raffle is now closed