That much is evident with the inclusion of the Air Skylon II, a running shoe that returned for the first time earlier this year in the spritely colour gradients, but the LA-based menswear designer’s take mutes things down for a super-neutral rotation of white, bone, and sail on some prime materials to create an elevated take on the model.
While the delicate suede and rough canvas base remains, Lorenzo adds a perforated material to the tongue, a Fear Of God logo in the classic Skylon type on the heel, a glossy black Swoosh, and even a lace-lock. Perhaps the most distinguished aspect is the toe-box blocking that blends in seamless with the sole on both the black and light bone version of the Skylon II.
The Fear of God x Nike Air Skylon II in Black and Light Bone drops 12 January 2019 for the retail price of R1799 at both our CPT and JHB stores via live raffle at 9:30am. Remaining pairs will release online at 11am.
Sizes: UK4.5, UK5, UK5.5, UK6, UK6.5, UK7, UK7.5, UK8, UK8.5, UK9, UK9.5, UK10, UK10.5, UK11
STORE - LIVE RAFFLE
1. Arrive at Shelflife Cape Town or Johannesburg before 09:30am on 12 January 2019.
2. Raffle arm bands will be handed out by Shelflife employees from 09:00am to 09:30am when the live raffle draw begins. No participants can join the line after 09:30am.
3. You must have a valid ID/passport with a matching credit/debit card in order to purchase.
4. If your number gets called you gain access to the store to purchase one of the release sneakers. Please note sizes are limited and Shelflife cannot guarantee pairs, and or sizes. Only one entrant may enter and cannot be accompanied by anyone. Entrants must be over the age of 12 years old.
5. No swapping of arm bands are permitted, broken arm bands will not be accepted.
6. 1 arm band per person.
7. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Fear of God x Nike Air Skylon II.
No returns/exchanges or refunds will be accepted for this release.