In 2006, Jordan Brand introduced its first-ever two-pair set called the Defining Moments Package - an honorary tribute to two of Jordan’s greatest moments as a professional basketball player. Now, Jordan is back honouring the release with an Air Jordan 6 - ‘DMP.’
Set to release this month January as a nod to MJ’s first NBA title in 1991. The upper is constructed entirely of a stark black nubuck, with signature gold accents gracing the lace toggle, throat’s neoprene cover, heel, and heel tab.
These true-to the original details provide a bold contrast with the subtle base, acknowledging Jordan’s greatness with the Chicago Bulls while providing street-ready style. Down below, the mixture of black and gold continues on the midsole and an icy blue translucent outsole completes the look.
The Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP' drops 30 March in Men's sizes via an online raffle only! Enter for Men's sizes below!
Please note: Grade School sizes have been delayed till 11 April.
Sizes: UK6, UK7, UK8, UK9, UK10, UK11.
Grade School: R2299
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6.
Shelflife presents the Online Raffle system which will allow you to enter for the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP'.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP' in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up HERE. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link HERE with your details from Tuesday 24th of March until Friday 10am on the 27th of March 2020. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced from 11am on the 27th of March, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Saturday the 28th of March 11am to make payment for their online order. Should payment not reflect by then, they will be removed from the raffle, and Shelflife will continue to the next participant. Payment will only be accepted via EFT/cash deposit.
6. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
7. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair from the Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP 'in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
8. The Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP' will cost R3299 and is payable via EFT/cash deposit only during the allocated time online. Limited sizes and quantities are available.
9. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Air Jordan 6 Retro - 'DMP'.
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
ENTER NOW - closed