Shipping And Returns
- Shelflife Online Store offers worldwide shipping. Orders received from outside the borders of South Africa will be billed accordingly and shipping charges can be seen on checkout.
- Please note orders under R800 will include a shipping fee of R100.00
- A tracking number for each order will be provided via email upon shipment.
- International delivery can take anywhere from 5-30 days to arrive, depending on customs. However average is 7.
- We will only deem a package lost if it has not arrived at the destination after 60 days. At this stage we will issue a full refund and make arrangements with the customer.
- Delivery times do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, and are subject to signature authorisation.
- Shipments go out Monday through Friday, not including public holidays.
- Orders with incorrect billing information, or requiring additional verification, will be delayed.
- Additional fees may apply for shoes with special or oversized packaging.
- In the case of returned shipments, the customer is responsible for any and all additional shipping fees incurred.
- All orders are shipped double boxed with relevant labels.
- All shipments will only commence after full payment has reflected in Shelflife’s account.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R100 (From your door back to our warehouse).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here