Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’
Nike start the year with a bang with the Women’s Dunk High in Pink Prime. Releasing via live store raffles and an online raffle FOR WOMEN ONLY.
Akin to some of the model’s most iconic styles, the newly-surfaced pair indulges in a “colourless” smooth leather base that allows for the tone that takes over the superimposed panels to revel in the spotlight. A near-fluorescent rose shade animates the overlays around the toe, along the tongue and across the heel, as well as the laces and branding on the tongue. Underfoot, the Air Jordan 1-like sole unit opts for a “White” midsole, whereas the tried-and-proven tread reverts to a “Pink Prime” makeup
The Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’ drops this week for R2099 via an online raffle and live store raffles. The online raffle opens 5 January at 7pm for 1 hour only. Winners contacted 6 January by 3pm.
Live store raffles will take place on Friday 7 January in CPT and JHB. Arm bands handed out from 9:30am, both raffles start at 10am.
Sizes: UK3, UK4, UK5, UK6, UK7.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY WOMEN ARE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE THIS WOMEN’S RELEASE.
Please see below the Terms & Conditions for the online raffle release.
1. This raffle is free and open to all people residing in South Africa ONLY.
2. By entering your name, shoe size, valid bar-coded ID or Passport and email address, your name will be entered into the draw for the opportunity to buy one pair of the Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’ in your size, at the given date and time.
3. To qualify for the opportunity to purchase online, you must have a confirmed online profile/account with Shelflife.co.za. To create your account, please sign up. Please ensure your account is updated with contact details, and shipping information. If you have already created an account with Shelflife.co.za in the past you do not need to create a new one.
4. After completing an online profile, you can enter the raffle via our dedicated link with your details from 7pm on Wednesday the 5th of January until 8pm. If you enter multiple times you will be disqualified.
5. Your entry is valid only if the following requirements are met:
• You have a valid Shelflife account with the email address matching the one used for the raffle entry
• Your valid delivery address is saved to the Shelflife account before entering the raffle.
• You have not entered multiple times with the same name, email address or ID number.
• You are residing in South Africa.
6. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted and invoiced between 10am and 3pm on the 6th of January, via email only (please make sure the email you have created for your online profile matches your online competition form). Online Raffle Winners will have until Friday 7th to make payment for their online order at the store they selected on the raffle entry form.
7. Successful entrants will be eligible to purchase their size they have selected ONLY in the online raffle form and must settle payment in full prior to receiving their pair.
8. Each successful entrant will have the right to purchase one pair of the Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’ in the size they indicated on their entry. Entrants may not swap sizes nor request another size than the one they indicated in their entry.
9. The Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’ costs R2099 and is payable via online order only. All info is contained in the winning email.
10. Shelflife has the final say in all sales of the Nike Women’s Dunk High - ‘Pink Prime’ '.
No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for this product.
Any customer who does not pay without notice will be removed from future raffles.