Vans x MoMA Camper Cap
Vans x MoMA Camper Cap - Jackson Pollock - VN0A4TQ818K1
It's not the first time that the Californian brand Vans shows interest in the art world. In the past its collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum and the footwear capsule dedicated to Frida Kahlo, had been a huge success. In the FW20 season the brand proposed a capsule in collaboration with the MoMA Museum of Modern Art in New York, where the works of Dali, Monet and Kandisnky appeared on apparel and footwear. Vans for this second drop relaunched a new collection, maintaining the same characteristics of the previous one, but giving prominence to the works of Edvard Munch, Jackson Pollock and Faith Ringgold. Vans is not only street, but also art and culture! This 5 panel cap features an all-over print depicting Jackson Pollock's work "One: Number 31", one of the greatest examples of abstract expressionist painting. Adjustable strap and clip closure. Vans logo embroidered on the front panel.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here