Vans Authentic 44 DX 'Needlepoint'
Shelflife Online Store presents the Vans Authentic 44 DX 'Needlepoint' - Checkerboard - VN0A54F29GL1
Creativity and self-expression have been at the core of Vans’ brand ethos since its inception. From the mid ‘70s through the 1980s, as part of Vans’ custom footwear offering the brand sold needlepoint kits which allowed customers to pick their own pattern or create their very own do-it-yourself designs to match their outfit or mood which would then be brought back to the factory to customize your own pair of Vans. Continuing this tradition, this June, Vans delivers a two-piece footwear assortment inspired by these relics from the brands past across the brands very first deck shoe, the Authentic 44 DX. Available in two prints including a vintage inspired floral and multi-color checkerboard pattern, the Authentic showcases a natural woven textile upper which has been carefully printed to capture the essence of the original needlework designs. Each Authentic is finished with a tonal marshmallow outsole and an OrthoLite sockliner.
Buy your Vans Authentic 44 DX 'Needlepoint' - Checkerboard - VN0A54F29GL1 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here