SUPER Tuttolente Classic
Shelflife Online Store presents the SUPER Tuttolente Classic Azure 22N. SUPER by Retrosuperfuture is a leading eyewear brand founded in Italy in 2007 by Daniel Beckerman. SUPER has become highly popular for its eclectic collection of colourful acetate sunglasses, and is regularly seen on celebritites like Kanye West, Beyonca, Yoko Ono, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Daft Punk and A$AP Rocky. SUPER by Retrosuperfuture, is a brand well-known for producing distinct contemporary eyewear. Their range of sunglasses are sought-after for their vibrant, fresh, and stylish designs. The Italian line for eyeglasses features a diverse collection of aviator, cat-eye, rectangular, round, and square designs. Created using modern techniques with superior grade German lens, the sunglasses keep you protected from the sun's harsh rays in style. The Noa is a wide, oversized frame that is carefully balanced by thick temples and curved tips, as well as minute metalwork that adds resilience and structure to the model. This version of Noa comes in black acetate and black lenses by Zeiss. Tuttolente classic azure features a fascinating new colour that reproduces a bright blue tone with a mirrored lens finish for these elegant and essential sunglasses crafted entirely out of lens. Tuttolente classic azure was manufactured out of quality lenses by Zeiss. Buy your pair of SUPER Tuttolente Classic Azure 22N online! Worldwide shipping and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here