Sneaker Wars by Barbara Smith
Shelflife Online Store presents the Sneaker Wars: The Enemy Brothers Who Founded Adidas and Puma and the Family Feud That Forever Changed the Business of Sports 39810.
Sneaker Wars is the fascinating true story of the enemy brothers behind Adidas and Puma, two of the biggest global brands of athletic footwear. Adi and Rudi Dassler started their shoe business in their mother's laundry room and achieved almost instantaneous success. But by the end of World War II a vicious feud had torn the Dasslers apart, dividing their company and their family and launching them down separate, often contentious paths. Out of the fires of their animosity, two rival sneaker brands were born, brands that would revolutionize the world of professional sports, sparking astonishing behind-the-scenes deals, fabulous ad campaigns, and multimillion-dollar contracts for pro athletes, from Joe Namath to Muhammad Ali to David Beckham.
Buy your Sneaker Wars: The Enemy Brothers Who Founded Adidas and Puma and the Family Feud That Forever Changed the Business of Sports 39810 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here