Shelflife x Air Jordan 2 Retro Low SP
Shelflife Online Store presents the Shelflife x Air Jordan 2 Retro Low SP - White/Sail-Light Bone-Bright Mandarin - DV7128-110.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURNS ON THIS RELEASE.
Spread the love. Tell the stories. Embrace the spirit of Ubuntu. Teaming up with South Africa’s leading sneaker and streetwear store, Shelflife, this fresh take on the AJ2 grounds you to the philosophy of TEAM ONLY. Rooted in Shelflife's graffiti and street art origins, the design serves blank canvas vibes with a clean, neutral upper. Bright accents boost the energy while insole graphics—a hodgepodge of scrawled signatures and autographs—evoke the company's ethos: "It's only through our team that we become who we are".
Join the Team
Shelflife is all about the ethos of TEAM ONLY—in other words, only through teamwork do we discover who we are. As Jordan Brand's first partnership with an Africa-based company, this collab is a celebration of bridging oceans and finding community.
Details for Days
Premium materials and bright details abound, while a hodgepodge of scrawled signatures and autographs on the insole evokes the company's ethos. Oh, and the custom box? It's your passport to travel the world—and discover the heart of Ubuntu.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges. Please note that no returns or exchanges are accepted on raffle or products with a pre-communicated release date including Jordan, Dunk, Air Max 1 and also bulk spraypaint orders.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R100 (From your door back to our warehouse).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here