Shelflife Online Store presents the Reebok Beatnik - Purgry/Alabas - GY8273.
This time around, we’re treated to a Beatnik made from quilted cotton, which is stitched to create pillows of plushy goodness and an apron that runs down the middle of the shoe. Served up in an grey tone, Reebok combines the mule with a large black branded ankle strap made from a webbing material, while the bottom half tells a different story.
For the sole unit, Reebok opts for a two-tone set-up, which if we recall correctly is seldom done on the Beatnik. A cream midsole is complemented by a brown lugged outsole, which combined with the orange upper, make this pair a Beatnik that will see you through summer and well into fall — weather depending.
Buy your Reebok Beatnik - Radoch/Alabas - GY8273 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here