PUMA Slipstream Lo 'Sashiko'
Shelflife Online Store presents the PUMA Slipstream Lo 'Sashiko' - 385802 01.
Given its growing popularity, in 1988 (just one year after the basketball launch), lifestyle models such as THE BEAST and SLIPSTREAM SNAKE were also released. PUMA pioneered the lifestyle space with the two styles, using material embellishments like faux snakeskin, leather, and faux fur. These models gained notoriety in Japan, eventually leading to Made in Japan versions in the early 2000s. The Slipstream Lo version was also released as a lifestyle model, further expanding the shoe's reach, and adding to the wide range of offerings.
As the Slipstream Lo makes its return in 2022, its past connection to Japan is brought in for inspiration with the release of the Slipstream Lo Sashiko. Coming in a more sophisticated tone, the Slipstream Lo Sashikorefers to the Japanese decorative stitching technique used on blue fabric, typically with white thread. The shoe comes in a blue canvas and suede upper with white Sashiko stitching on the quarter. To add a personal touch, it also comes with scrap pieces of material in a pouch that the consumer can stitch on the upper themselves.
Buy your PUMA Slipstream Lo 'Sashiko' - 385802 01 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here