PLEASURES x Reebok Beatnik
PLEASURES x Reebok Beatnik FY3418
Certainly not for the faint of heart or the arachnophobic, the streetwear imprint’s interpretation turns tangible one of co-founder Alex James’ ideas: “When the web is destroyed, a new one is created. The cycle is never-ending.” Suede constructions run replete with black dye, matted to better suit PLEASURES’ usual aesthetic. Their stamp - with jagged text and all - sits at the helm along the silhouette’s strap, embroidered in a fashion similar to the spider motif placed atop the heel and the much fuller web that dresses the forefoot in white thread.
“The Beatnik is comfort interacting with style on a new level,” said Alex James, co-founder of PLEASURES. “The removable strap makes it super easy to wear. In a world where we are spending more time indoors, this is an ideal shoe.”
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here