Patta Wild Hoodie
Shelflife Online Store presents the Patta Wild Hoodie - Olive - POC-AW21-WILD-HS-002.
Basic wears and footwear have always gone so well together. They compliment each other and let each other reach their full potential. We know that and of course you do too. So, as always, Patta have produced a high quality range of Patta basics for you this Autumn Winter 2021 season. From softly brushed cotton hooded sweaters and premium military cargo pants right through to our esteemed script P’’ t-shirts in a variety trendy colour palettes. Which makes the Patta Autumn Winter 2021 basics just like they always are, something not to go amiss.
Coming in 450gsm BCI cotton, the Patta Basic Cargo Jogging Pants come in a madder brown colourway with a cuffed ankle finish. Drawstring waistband, side pockets and a jet pocket at the rear finish the pieces construction. A printed script logo then features over the left hand side of the pants.
Made in Mauritius.
Buy your Patta Wild Hoodie - Olive - POC-AW21-WILD-HS-002 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here