Patta Independent Tee
Shelflife Online Store presents the Patta Independent Tee - White - POC-AW21-INDEPENDENT-TS-002.
Right from the beginning of Patta, graphic t-shirts have always been as important to us, as our sneakers drops and collaborative releases. They serve as a street canvas for us to get our message across to people. Giving you and us a voice out there on the corners. Speaking up for what we believe in. Together as a family. For our Autumn Winter 2021 season this has not changed, with a wide assortment of high quality graphic tees included.
The Patta Independent T-Shirt comes in a 180gsm BCI cotton, the front of the piece has a large 1 colour screen print across the torso of the shirt featuring a large hashtag and number one with the phrase Independent Black Owned running down the tee. Branding sees a Patta script logo across the back of the piece and a low key type branding through the number one. A woven tab also features above the hem of the piece. Available in three colourways.
Made in Mauritius.
Buy your Patta Independent Tee - White - POC-AW21-INDEPENDENT-TS-002 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here