Pac-Man x Timex T80 Digital
Shelflife Online Store presents the Pac-Man x Timex T80 Digital - Silver - TW2U31900.
PAC-MAN burst onto the arcade scene and helped create a whole new kind of entertainment way back in 1980. That was shortly after Timex introduced some of the first digital watches for mass production, marking a turning point both in timekeeping and the future of wristwatch design.
To celebrate these two icons of that era and PAC-MAN’s 40th anniversary, Timex is introducing a special edition of the T80 that features PAC-MAN right on the watch face. It features all the functions you’d expect from a T80, like an alarm, stopwatch, and date display, but also plays the iconic PAC-MAN melody and has a retro flair to spare.
Buy your Pac-Man x Timex T80 Digital - Silver - TW2U31900 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here