Nike Women's Air Max 90
Shelflife Online Store presents Nike Women's Air Max 90 - 'Scrap' - DJ4878-400.
Relative to the Dunk Low, the Air Max 90 is far, far more varied in both color and material. The toe alone dresses with six different materials, splicing each — from the indigo denim to the blacked out ripstop — together abruptly and with pleasant randomness. This treatment extends even behind, with bright red shades, tanned leathers, and loose, distressed stitching coming together to fill in the blanks. What’s more, the branding both at the tongue and heel are unique in their own right, the two made removable thanks to the aforementioned adhesive.
Buy your Nike Women's Air Max 90 - 'Scrap' - DJ4878-400 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here