Nike Women's Air Max 1 'Head to Head'
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Women's Air Max 1 'Head to Head' - MidnightNavy/Varsity Maize-Natural - FJ5479-410.
ONE PER CUSTOMER - ORDERING MORE THAN ONE WILL CAUSE YOUR WHOLE ORDER TO BE CANCELLED
PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURNS ON THIS RELEASE.
Originally released in 1987 and designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Air
Max 1 was the shoe that kicked off the Air Max lineup for Nike. Coming
off its 35th Anniversary, the celebration continues as the Swoosh has
more premium (CO.JP) – which stands for “Concept Japan” and was once the URL of Nike’s website for Japan – colourways on deck. One of those
includes this women’s exclusive arriving in Michigan colours.
Dressed in a Midnight Navy, Varsity Maize, and Natural colour scheme. This offering of the Nike Air Max 1
comes constructed with a buttery leather base, nylon tongues and
embroidered mini Swooshes on the lateral forefoot. Highlighting the shoe
are snakeskin-textured Swooshes and croc-like mudguards. Premium
leather lining atop a Sail midsole and Yellow rubber outsole completes
Buy your Nike Women's Air Max 1 'Head to Head' - MidnightNavy/Varsity Maize-Natural - FJ5479-410 online! Shipping is available in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges. Please note that no returns or exchanges are accepted on raffle or products with a pre-communicated release date including Jordan, Dunk, Air Max 1 and also bulk spraypaint orders.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R100 (From your door back to our warehouse).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here