Nike Women's Air Force 1 Vandalized
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Women's Air Force 1 Vandalized - Sail/Green/Blue - BV0740-100.
Although the colorway is indeed classic, the style in which it’s applied and the shoe’s construction is anything but. The upper is constructed of a high-quality tumbled leather, while the stitching between the quarter panel and the heel counter is peeled back on both the lateral and medial sides, allowing for each suede Swoosh to offer a split look. The tongue is turned inside-out as well, with the size tag visible where the standard branded badge appears.
Each unique detail is also accented by alternate colorblocking: the left shoe uses green on the lateral Swoosh, blue on the medial Swoosh, green on the heel tab, blue on the lace deubre, and green on the insole while the right shoe opts for the complete inverse, making for a striking stylistic yin/yang. The look is then completed by a clean and classic gum outsole.
Buy your Nike Women's Air Force 1 Vandalized - Sail/Green/Blue - BV0740-100 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here