Nike SB: The Dunk Book
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike SB: The Dunk Book.
Created in 2002, the Nike Dunk was adopted from the court by skateboarders and sneakerheads to become an icon of the streets. An early catalyst to evolving sneaker culture as we know it today, the Nike Dunk has enjoyed a storied legacy of reinvention through numerous iterations and creative collaborations proving to be an integral part of a culture
obsessed with sneakers. To celebrate this legacy, Nike SB: The Dunk Book is the first book to present the historical archive of one of the most important shoes ever created. Worn by an ever-growing list of elite riders at competitions all over the world, Nike Dunks are prized as much for their funky, one-of-a-kind designs as well as their high performance.
Nike SB: The Dunk Book is filled with stunning images that tell the visual story of Nike SB's most iconic styles. Including Danny Supas, Staple Pigeon Dunks, De La Soul Highs, Paris Dunks, U.N.K.L.Es, and Supreme Dunk SBs, this volume flaunts the signature color-ways and craftsmanship that Nike SBs are known for.
Through enlightening anecdotes by the likes of Futura and Paul Rodriguez, readers get intimate accounts of how their favorite sneakers came to be. Also featured are archival images of Nike SB's most recognizable skaters rocking the iconic sneakers, including Eric Koston, Richard Mulder, Grant Taylor, Omar Salazar, Reese Forbes, Brian Anderson, Theotis Beasley, and Daniel Shimizu.
Buy your Nike SB: The Dunk Book online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here