Nike Air Max Tailwind V
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Air Max Tailwind V - White/Navy - CU1704-100.
Though brought back at the beginning of the year, the silhouette has only received visually subdued makeovers, each more modern than retro in their aesthetic. In the case of this White/Navy make-up, however, the pair evokes clear nostalgia, its palette a reflection of the year it originally debuted. Gridded textiles dress the majority of the forefoot and profile in bright white, a foundation whose neutral backdrop creates discernible contrast between the navy Swoosh, TPU molds at the counter, and much of the lace unit. Elsewhere, black outfits across the tread as well as the tongue and counter, the latter two marked with “TAILWIND” embroidery and “MAX AIR” branding, respectively.
Buy your Nike Air Max Tailwind V - White/Navy - CU1704-100 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here