Nike Air Max BW OG
NIKE AIR MAX BW OG BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET-WHITE
Shelflife Online Store presents Nike Air Max BW OG - ‘Persian Violet’ - DJ6124-001.
Last releasing in March of 2016, Nike’s Air Classic BW, now renamed to a simpler Air Max BW, is returning to stores in the original “Persian Violet” colorway. Originally dropping in 1991 and designed by (who else) Tinker Hatfield, the Air Max BW was noted for its larger Air Max unit, which led to the name “Big Window” or BW for short. Although not carrying any year distinction, the BW was regularly included as a legacy design, although it can be said that the model never reach the heights of global popularity like the Air Max 1, Air Max 90, or Air Max 97.
The BW, however, was a regional favorite, and served as a muse for Skepta’s collaboration with Nike when he took the BW upper and added an Air Max 97 sole. Perhaps the most iconic BW release was a collaboration with famed graffiti artist Stash, who applied his signature blue palette with some durable exteriors for the famed Artist Series of the early 2000s.
Buy your Nike Air Max BW OG - ‘Persian Violet’ - DJ6124-001 online!
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here