Nike Air Max 2090
The AM2090 dropped earlier this year as part of the Air Max 90’s 30th anniversary, and utilises many of the same classic features as the OG model. It’s seen here dressed in a plethora of vibrant colours in typical pride fashion, with classic Nike branding also present on either side in the form of an outlined Swoosh.
Underfoot, the 2090’s futuristic sole unit is present as ever, concealing Nike Air Max technology to ensure optimum comfort at all times, even over extended periods of wear. The same cassette surround from the AM90 is also featured here, giving these an undeniably retro look that fans will no doubt love.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here