Nike Air Force 1 Low CO.JP
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Air Force 1 CO.JP - 'Wheat Dark Mocha' - DC7504-700.
The famed era of Japan-exclusive Forces and Dunks has finally made its return to the masses in recent times, serving both communities with re-issues of the most revered classics. And you’ll notice that a lot of these cherished releases lean more toward simplicity of color-blocking and selective materials, not the over-the-top patterns and palettes. This October 8th, Nike will be bringing back a true gem – the Air Force 1 CO.JP “Wheat”, a Japan exclusive from 2001 that featured insanely good wheat boot suede uppers, a silky interior lining, gum midsoles, and solid brown rubber outsoles. It can be argued that this shoe is what laid the “Wheat” groundwork for AF1s as the Air Force 1 Wheat as now become a seasonal staple over the last half-decade, but those with a keen eye will certainly be making room for these on the reported October 8th release date. Check out the first look ahead and stay tuned for updates.
Buy your Nike Air Force 1 CO.JP - 'Wheat Dark Mocha' - DC7504-700 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here