Nike Air Force 1 High
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Air Force 1 High - 'Wheat' CJ9178-200.
The Swoosh Brand has provided workboot-coloured takes on the beloved basketball-turned-lifestyle shoe each and every year, and this year's first flash of 'Wheat' has now appeared by way of a rugged Air Force 1 High. With its beefy shape and high-cut upper, the AF1 High is arguably the easiest pair of Nike shoes to apply a boot-style makeover to, and here the entirety of the shoe is covered in the appropriate tan tone. The upper is made of nubuck, while the tongue, throat, and proprioceptus belt ' or strap, in layman's terms ' are made of a rugged tan fabric. Further boot-style detailing then arrives via flecked rope laces and silver detailing that graces both the top eyelet and the strap's hook-and-loop closure, adding an extra dash of flair.
Buy your Nike Air Force 1 High - 'Wheat' CJ9178-200 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here