Nike Air Force 1
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Air Force 1 - 'Raygun'- CU8070-100.
A bit of background; the colorway debuted on the Nike SB Dunk Low in 2005 in references to the Roswell Rayguns, a fictional ABA basketball team created by Nike Basketball for ad campaign during the early 2000s. It now has made the return it deserves on a clean AF1 base.
Dressed in a White, Black, Orange Flash, and Amarillo colour scheme. This Nike Air Force 1 Low features a White leather upper with Orange and Yellow textile overlays. An alien face basketball badge on the lateral ankle with 'Rayguns' branded on the left insole completes the design.
Buy your Nike Air Force 1 - 'Raygun'- CU8070-100 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here