Nike Air Force 1/1
Shelflife Online Store presents the Nike Air Force 1/1 - Black/Barely Grey/Lethal Fuchsia - DB2576-001.
Throughout its 39th anniversary, the Nike Air Force 1 has emerged in dozens of styles celebrating both its past and future. The latter category has garnered notable attention via the model’s “1/1,” which has allowed for customization unlike ever before.
Previously surfaced in all-“White,” the experimental take on Bruce Kilgore’s 1982-design has recently been teased in an all-“Black” base accompanied by multi-color removable paneling. Shades of blue, pink, green and yellow come together to take a covert style and turn it into an Air Force 1 Low colorway perfect for spring and summer. As the model’s name suggests, wearers are able to arrange the included overlays as they wish, effectively creating one-of-one looks across the upper. Down below, sole units forgo any customizability in favor of a “colorless” midsole and rich blue outsole combination.
Buy your Nike Air Force 1/1 - Black/Barely Grey/Lethal Fuchsia - DB2576-001 online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here