New Balance 327
Though primarily known for their heritage silhouettes, New Balance has ushered in some newer and novel ideas these past few years. Among noteworthy collaborations as well as upgrades to the existing, the Boston institution has more notably come out with the 327, a modern-yet-retro runner that owes a Casablanca partnership for its momentum. And after a split trio, it looks like the now introduced mainstay is celebrating Pride Month with an energetic, mismatched scheme. Bright pastels color down nearly every panel in a unique shade — blues only part of the toe cap, salmon and purple the lateral eye stay, and red and orange the heels — while white neutrals accent the nylon base as well as the midsole and lining . Tongue patches, though subtly, brandish with a heart graphic in obvious nod to its core inspiration.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here