Shelflife Online Store presents the MTN Systems - Madrid SPJU30018. The Madrid Metro is one of the most coveted subway systems in the world by the majority of train writers. On the one hand, it's because of its historical importance within the European graffiti scene, but also, it's because of the fact that it's incredibly difficult to paint despite it being an extensive system. As in Barcelona, the 2000 series model is one of the most charismatic models in the Madrid metropolitan network. It boasts its own unique design by the Spanish company, CAF.
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Ideal for painting with MTN Water Based Markers, Street Markers, Street Paint, Water Based Paint and all the MTN spray paint ranges
- 17.9 x 4.1 x 3.5 in (assembled)
- 27.1 x 18.5 in (disassembled/flat)
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here