Moses & Taps Graffiti Avantgarde Book
MTN MOSES & TAPS - GRAFFITI AVANTGARDE BOOK
Shelflife Online Store presents the Moses & Taps Graffiti Avantgarde Book - Hardcover.
Taps Moses 'Graffiti Avantgarde'
Nine years after their legendary book INTERNATIONAL TOPSPRAYER ™, which was out of print and sold for hundreds of euros, MOSES & TAPS ™ launch a brick twice as thick: GRAFFITI AVANTGARDE ™
GRAFFITI AVANTGARDE is a heavyweight! With 544 pages, more than 2000 photos in ten chapters, as well as a variety of exciting and subtle texts, it offers an in-depth look at the vast work of MOSES & TAPS as a graffiti artist since 2011. The book shows how they handled the balancing act between bombing trains and being accepted artists and explains why these two worlds are not mutually exclusive.
The monograph begins with an interview with MOSES & TAPS by criminologist Ike, in which she explores the question of what really constitutes the vanguard of graffiti, who it is, what goals it has and what it drives.
The TOPSPRAYER chapter, in which MOSES & TAPS guides us through various train stops from Russia to the USA, is followed by the SPLASH ™ chapter, in which you learn where you can leave colorful footprints with dinghies. spray without using fat caps or letters.
The scepter is then handed over to ALIAS ™, whose 1001 professed trains in 999 days on 176 pages are completed with their stories and action photos of Edward Nightingale.
SCRATCHITI ™ MOSES ™ shows why he paints glass to clean it, how he takes it from garage to museum and back, and we learn why he hates Mickey Mouse.
In the chapter CORPORATE IDENTITY Robert Kaltenhäuser then deciphers how all the chapters can be connected via IC codes MOSES & TAPS, why yellow-blue works better than Banksy and what is behind the TM.
In IMAGE OF GRAFFITI, TAPS makes it clear why Graffiti must be illegal and reveals how an image of it can be created on canvas.
While the chapter SCHÖPFERISCHE ZERSTÖRUNG ("creative destruction") deals with the complexity of the works of MOSES & TAPS, which are expressed in collage pieces, the part KONZEPT-VANDALISMUS is dedicated to their unique conceptual works on trains.
To round out the book, MOSES & TAPS explains and illustrates in two separate chapters their more personal approach to developing their styles.
Buy your Moses & Taps Graffiti Avantgarde Book - Hardcover online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here