Levi's x New Balance 1300
Shelflife Online Store presents the Levi's x New Balance 1300 - M1300LV.
To nobody’s surprise, New Balance has kept their collaborations going at a consistent tempo in these early months of the year with projects involving industry stalwarts such as KITH and Joe Freshgoods whose products have already dropped, to unpacking forthcoming capsules alongside Casablanca and Aimé Leon Dore scheduled to arrive shortly. Growing their partnership list on what seems to be a monthly basis, the Boston-based footwear company is now joining forces with Levi’s to collectively put their spin on the 1300 – a fitting silhouette of choice considering the model is currently in the midst of celebrating 35 years of existence.
The idea of the two entities collaborating was spawned from the very recognition of each other’s historical impact in the fashion space, as well as the admiration for each’s ability to innovate. So for their footwear collaboration, both parties wanted to highlight elements of their own through one cohesive design. Applied against the canvas of the 1300 includes base layers crafted from special White Oak XX52 denim dyed to a dark indigo. Laying on top comes hairy beige suedes that wrap around a majority of the real estate, and nod to the recognizable patches found on the back of Levi’s popular jeans. In addition, orange-colored accents are delivered through the leather-constructed “N” logos, heel paneling, and branded tabs that lie closer to the ankle.
Buy your Levi's x New Balance 1300 - M1300LV online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here