FUTURA 2000 Full Frame Book
Shelflife Online Store presents the FUTURA 2000 Full Frame Book - Hardcover.
Futura: Full Frame is a book by Magda Danysz exploring the life of legendary graffiti artist Futura, aka Lenny Mc Gurr, from the 1980s until today, including backstage images of the artist at work through the decades and his artworks. "I guess I must admire the need to set things on fire" this quote, lifted from Futura's collaboration with punk band The Clash, clearly illustrates his approach to his creative career as a whole. The so-called father of abstract graffiti started out in the 1970s "bombing" the trains of his hometown New York. He later transferred this style into paintings on canvas and was praised by the likes of Keith Haring and Jean-Michel Basquiat. With them, FUTURA has been a major influencer of youth culture through his collaborations with iconic brands like NIKE, Levi's, Vans, Hennessey, Medicom Toys as well as with his own brand Futura Laboratories. For the past 40 years, he has continually been pushing the boundaries of street art. This book is the first ever to bring together the fruits of his extraordinary creativity in one place. With a rich collection of photographs, this coffee table book will present Futura's work from his early beginnings to his current work, making it of interest not just for fans of his work but also for book lovers looking for a high-quality item. "As an abstract graffiti artist, Futura opened the door to a new form of creativity, paving the road for the most important art movement of the century to blossom. His contribution and the way he inspired then generations of street artists turned him into an American legend." Madga Danysz
Buy your FUTURA 2000 Full Frame Book - Hardcover online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here