Fast or Die by Alex Fakso
Shelflife Online Store presents the Fast or Die by Alex Fakso.
Alex Fakso, a prominent artist in the contemporary street art scene, started photographing at the age of thirteen when he got hold of a camera in order to record his own “pieces” on trains. Since then, Fakso has never stopped rubbing shoulders with the underworld, being part of the Writing movement since the early 90’s and at the same time becoming its direct narrator. Fast or Die is Alex Fakso's latest photographic project, which came to life after four years of travelling around the world, from London to the US, and as far as Russia and Japan. Metropolitan narratives are immortalized in 60 shots: portraits of people running, taking the subway, sleeping on docks, sneaking into tunnels. Fakso follows his subjects taking part in the action, moving along with them, following them until he manages to document instants and moments of their days, thus creating snapshots that contain stories, details and sensations. This time Fakso expands his view beyond graffiti and tracks a robust framework of the metropolitan scenario embracing the people who inhabit it. Here are Images of ordinary people, common people plunged into the underground chaos; Fast or Die is a powerful photo strip describing the world through the subways. A reportage of the contemporary underground.
Buy your Fast or Die by Alex Fakso online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here