Converse Chuck 70 Hi
Shelflife Online Store presents the Converse Chuck 70 Hi - Sunflower - 162054C.
The Converse All Star needs no long introduction, it is one of the most famous sneaker of all time. Based on the Converse All Star basketball shoe that came out in 1917 and with the little help of Charles ‘Chuck’ H. Taylor in 1932, who was a basketball player and coach in the ´20s and ´30s, the All-Star transformed to the shoe it is now.
The Chuck Taylor All Star 70 Hi comes with a super clean theme, featuring a heavy Sunflower yellow canvas upper, OG stitching, iconic “License Plate” on the rear midsole and a matching toe cap as well as laces.
Buy your Converse Chuck 70 Hi - Sunflower - 162054C online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here