Casio G-Shock GA2100 Carbon
Casio G-Shock GA2100 Carbon - Red - GA-2100-4ADR
Ever since the first DW-5000C went on sale back in 1983, G-SHOCK has continued to push the limits of timekeeping toughness while creating new and original designs. These new models embody these efforts in an attractively thin configuration.
These new models inherit the octagon form that was also employed for the original DW-5000C. Analog-digital timekeeping comes packed into a no-nonsense simple design without sacrificing G-SHOCK level toughness.
High-strength resin material, which is reinforced with carbon fibers, makes it possible to create a case that is a mere 11.8 mm thin, which is the thinnest among G-SHOCK combination models.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here