Casio G-Shock DW-5600
Shelflife Online Store presents the Casio G-Shock DW-5600 - Yellow/Orange/Red/Purple - DW-5610DN-9DR.
These new color models are designed to fit right in on summer outdoor activities. The four models that make up this new lineup are the white DW-5600 with a psychedelic pattern face, the DW-5610 whose layer molding makes it possible use different colors for the case and bezel for a great looking multi-colored design, and two DW-5900 models with nighttime neon coloring.
Case / bezel material: Resin
200-meter water resistance
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signals
Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Hourly time signal
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2016
Size of case : 48.9×43.8×13.5mm
Total weight : 52g
Buy your Casio G-Shock DW-5600 - Yellow/Orange/Red/Purple - DW-5610DN-9DR online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here