Casio G-Shock 200M Core ‘Special Colour’
Shelflife Online Store presents the Casio G-Shock 200M Core ‘Special Colour’ - GA-2000HC-3ADR.
This new color model was designed under the theme of exploration of an unknown coastal region.
This new lineup is based on the sporty combination analog-digital GA-2000.
The GA-2000HC models feature a matte semi-transparent color resin bezel that makes inner parts visible.
Case / bezel material: Resin
Carbon Core Guard structure
200-meter water resistance
Double LED light
LED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
1 second (after 60 minutes)
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
5 daily alarms
Hourly time signal
Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2
Size of case : 51.2×48×14.1mm
Total weight : 63g
Buy your Casio G-Shock 200M Core ‘Special Colour’ - GA-2000HC-3AD online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here