Beats Studio Buds
Shelflife Online Store presents the Beats Studio Buds - White - MJ4Y3AE/A.
Beats Studio Buds – True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones
DRIVEN BY PREMIUM SOUND
Beats was born to deliver music as the artist intended. Beats Studio Buds are engineered to deliver powerful, balanced sound in a compact design, through an entirely customized acoustic platform. A proprietary, dual-element diaphragm driver resides within a two-chamber housing, resulting in clear sound with outstanding stereo separation. An advanced digital processor then optimizes audio performance for loudness and clarity, while simultaneously ensuring clean noise-cancellation. The result, immersive sound that pulls the emotion of music from the studio to your ears to keep you going all day long.
CONTROL THE NOISE
With two distinct listening modes, you are in total control of your sound. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) continuously blocks unwanted outside noise using a finely-tuned filter that dynamically adapts to your surroundings. When you need to hear the world around you, switch to Transparency mode at the press of a button. The external-facing microphones mix the sounds of your surroundings back in with your music for a natural, ‘open’ listening experience.
POWER YOUR DAY
The earbuds have up to 8 hours of listening time¹ with two additional charges provided by its pocket-sized charging case.² That means that Beats Studio Buds give you up to 24 hours of combined playback. With ANC or Transparency mode turned on, you’ll get up to 5 hours of listening time, 15 combined with the case. If you need a little extra juice, 5-minute Fast Fuel charging gives up to 1 hour of playback³ when battery is low. Now that’s wireless freedom.
CHOOSE YOUR FIT
Three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium, or large) give you a customized fit and create an acoustic seal for an even more immersive listening experience. These size options provide comfort, stability, and the confidence of staying put. Beats Studio Buds were made to fit seamlessly into your life with its sleek, compact in-ear design. Its matching charging case offers superior portability with a rounded, slim design that easily fits in your pocket or purse. Even better, the earbuds themselves offer an IPX4 rating for sweat and water resistance.⁴
KEEP THE CONNECTION
With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, Beats Studio Buds offer extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. Dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out wind and external noise for high-quality call performance and elevated voice clarity. On-ear controls allow you to manage calls and control music. You’ll also be able to customize the “Press and Hold” function to work for either ANC or your voice assistant.⁵
Buy your Beats Studio Buds - White - MJ4Y3AE/A online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here