Apple Watch Series 6 Nike GPS + Cellular 44mm Aluminium Case with Sport Band
Shelflife Online Store presents the Apple Watch Series 6 Nike GPS + Cellular 44mm Aluminium Case with Sport Band.
Vodacom/MTN contract required for Apple Watch eSIM technology. Answer a call from the middle of the pool, while you’re on a run or on a hike. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favourite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind. Introducing Apple Watch Nike Series 6 with cellular connectivity. Now you have the freedom to go with just your watch.
Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not available with all service providers. Roaming is not available outside your provider network coverage area. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details.
The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter
GPS and Cellular model
Measures your blood oxygen
Get notifications for high and low heart rate.
Check your heart rate anytime with the app
Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist
S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall
Track your daily activity and see your trends.
1 year warranty
Nike Club app
Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colors.
New, more customizable Nike watch faces
Buy your Apple Watch Series 6 Nike GPS + Cellular 44mm Aluminium Case with Sport Band online! Worldwide shipping available and free delivery in South Africa.
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of order creation.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e. the Shelflife carton it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R50, re delivery will be a further R50 (in total R100).
- In the case of a refund however, Shelflife will deduct R200.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- In the event of a return due to a Shelflife fault, Shelflife will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact [email protected] or book in your return collection here